These are the Pool Rules…
1. Entering the pool area when closed is strictly prohibited and can result in suspension of the entire family.
2. Swimming is permitted only when a lifeguard is on duty. RCHA cannot constantly monitor the pool for the presence of a lifeguard, and we ask parents to ensure the safety of their children by adhering to the "NO LIFEGUARD, NO SWIMMING" policy. When a lifeguard is present, children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult or supervised by a responsible person at least 16 years of age.
3. Any inappropriate conduct such as running, punching or improper language, which, in the opinion of the lifeguard, may endanger someone or prevent others from enjoying the pool is not allowed.
4. Only one person on the diving board at a time.
5. Minor disciplinary problems will be dealt with at the discretion of the lifeguard.
6. If necessary, infractions of an RCHA rule will be referred to the RCHA Board and may result in a suspension of up to 7 days, per the RCHA by-laws.
7. No glass allowed in the pool area. Please refrain from using glass containers such as beer bottles or wine glasses.
8. Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, etc. must remain outside of the fenced area of the pool.
9. Pets are NOT allowed inside the fenced area of the pool.
10. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in the pool. No cut-offs or street attire are allowed in the swimming pool.
11. Lifeguards take a 15-minute break every hour. Children 17 and under shall be cleared from the pool during this time.
12. NO SMOKING at the pool within the fenced in portion.
13. The pool may be closed at the discretion of the lifeguard for inclement weather.
14. Pool guests and River Chase residents who are not full members must be accompanied by a full member of RCHA. There is a limit of 4 pool guests max. at the same time per member family. If you combine member families and have more than 8 guests total, it is considered a 'party' (see pool & facility rental requirements). In addition, River Chase residents who are not full members may only come as a guest one time per year.
15. Wi-fi is available at the pool courtesy of RCHA. Access details are posted at the pool.
16. Pool parties must be approved in advance by the RCHA Pool Board Member.
17. Pool patrons are responsible for maintaining a clean pool area. Patrons are responsible for removal of personal belongings, trash, etc. when exiting the pool. Trash cans are provided.
Are you a local business or realtor looking to advertise to our community?
Yearly sponsorships are available – Appear on our site and app!